Zoe Makes A Difference
James&Co is the leading brand for womens outerwear in sustainable cruelty-free leather look fabrics.
We are the first and so far only brand to tailor our outerwear in leather alternative polyurethane (PU) which is not made with plastics and toxic solvents. Commonly known as water-based or water-borne PU, we call the fabric 'eco leather' .
Not only is the Zoe jacket a truly stylish biker design which is professionally tailored, when you choose a Zoe you make an individual contribution to a better world and achieving globally agreed sustainability goals. Read our blog posts to learn more about how.
Zoe is an eco leather biker jacket that re-defines the class of a moto.
- BEST QUALITY BIKER SUSTAINABLE LEATHER JACKET - 'Zoe' is a beautifully tailored womens eco leather biker jacket. The quality of the fabric and the manufacture of the womens jacket makes it a standout above all other womens biker jackets.
- CLASSIC BIKER JACKET STYLING WITH EXTRA - this jacket is a classic biker style with contemporary extras. Cropped, asymmetrical zip, banded bottom, 4 zipped side pockets. With stylish quilting features and monogram James&Co studs.
- TRUE TO SIZE - the sizing of 'Zoe' is true to size regular.
- PETA-APPROVED VEGAN - James&Co is a true Peta-approved Vegan brand. We don't just call our beautiful jackets 'vegan leather' as a description. The fabric is true cruelty-free leather look and the jacket is manufactured for a true vegan brand.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - wipe with a damp cloth.
For full policy please click on link here
We understand that you would be excited to get the goods and we are super excited for you to get the goods safely and quickly as possible.
We currently have suppliers who ship goods from USA, Australia, UK, Turkey, China, New Zealand and few more countries. We work with some of the best suppliers and all our products are shipped with a tracking number.
IF the supplier is in the same country as you then you should expect to receive the goods in 2-10 business days. If you getting goods from another country it normally takes 14-21 business days to get the goods.
Our policy lasts 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your product, you should mail your product to POBOX 2301, Moorabbin VIC 3189, Australia, or any other address we may provide as some of the items are shipped from overseas.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.