Our Helen eco friendly sustainable fashion alternative to leather is a classy casual jacket - drawing on some military inspiration.
- ECO FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO LEATHER - eco leather is water-based PU that has no toxic chemicals.
- UNIQUE CENTER ZIP CLOSURE - 'Helen' has a center zip closure. It includes a stitch-on cloth cover with monogram James&Co studs, giving you a choice of how to close it and how to wear it open. There are 2 pockets with zip closures on each front panel.
- CROPPED LENGTH WITH FRONT BOTTOM BAND - 'Helen' is cropped with a bottom band. The zip cloth cover stops a few centimeters from the bottom exposing the zips.
- TAB COLLAR & SHOULDER FEATURES - the collar of the jacket is tab style which is consistent styling whether the jacket is open or closed. The shoulders have epaulettes also with the unique James&Co monogram studs.
- SHAPED & PANELLED BACK - the back has subtle panel stitching on the back.
- TRUE TO SIZE - 'Helen' is true to size with our regular sizing.
Did you know that we only work with quality suppliers from around 12 countries for all our products?
- All products on our website are covered under the 14 days refund policy of ours
- Products shipped from local suppliers take 2-10 business days for delivery
- Products shipped from international suppliers take between 14-21 business days for delivery
- All products can take between 1-5 days handling time before tracking numbers are made available